ISLAMABAD: April 2, 2013. (PCP) As nomination papers filing process ends on March 31, 2013, for Election 2013, in Pakistan, the Muslim political parties have also submitted final selection lists of priority with Election Commission of Pakistan.
There will be no franchise voting on 10 reserved seats for minorities in National Assembly of Pakistan but Muslims political parties will share these reserved seats proportional to their winning seats in National assembly.
The 10 reserved seats will be shared by Muslim political parties and non of minorities member will be elected but selected and same will be with 60 reserved seats for women in National Assemby of Pakistan.
There is list of 12 minorities individual from Pakistan Peoples Party PPP who filed their nomination papers on reserved seats in NA but it accomodates only 1 Christian and 11 Hindus.
MQM have included 1 Christian for selection in their priority list of National Assembly but allocation of Hindus is its first priority and Christian have no chance of Selection.
There is Pakistan Muslim League (Q) which have submitted list of all Christians for National Assembly Selection.
Pakistan Tehreek Insaf PTI have submitted list of 22 candidates with Election Commission for National Assembly for Selection which have name of former PPP MNA George Clement on number second of priority.
According to details available with the Election Commission of Pakistan, the following candidates have been nominated:
1. Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam has nominated: Asia Nasir, Akram Waqar Gill, Pitras Bhatti, Sardar Ranjeet Singh, Ravi Kumar and Khatriand Dev Anand in order of priority.
2. National Party has nominated Hamdesy Masih.
3. Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami party has nominated Jadesh Kumar and Tahir Jadoon Jhonson.
4. Peoples Muslim League has nominated Kanji Mal Chauhan and Jaghdeth Singh.
5. Pakistan Muslim League Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has nominated Saleem Raza and Pervaiz Iqbal.
6. Awami National Party Balochistan has nominated Beenish Sikandar.
7. Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians has nominated 12 candidates: Ramesh Lal, Paul Bhatti, Pahlaj Mal, Khattu Mal Jeewan, Khem Chand, Mahesh Kumar Malani, Dr Saroop Chand, Dr Mahr Chand, George Paul, Amber, Daya Ram and Naseeb Chand in order of priority.
8. Pakistan Muslim League has nominated five candidates: Akram Masih, James Masih, Zaheer Babar, Muneer Minhas and Tariq Javed.
9. Muttahida Qaumi Movement has also nominated five candidates: Sanjay Perwani, Hargun Das, Mangla Sharma, Manohar Lal and Rasheed Khan.
10. Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf has nominated the maximum 22 candidates including: Rufus Solomon, George Clement, Prof Dr Saleem Maney, Shunaila Ruth, Maresh Chand, Tariq Javed, Mubeen Sharif Bhatti, Hans Raj, Soran Singh, Inder Lal Wazirzada, Lal Chand Malhi, Jai Kumar Dhirani, Dr Sanjay Ganwani, Bhajan Mal, Vikram Lad, Rajesh Pahuja, Kailash Rai, Jai Parkash, Amir John Francis, Parveen Akhter and Sajid Ishaq Sandhus.
11. Jamat-e-Islami has nominated 10 candidates: Pervez Masih, Mahmood Gul, Shakeela Arthur, Younas Gul, Amanual Francis Mian, Younas Sohan, Raja Aasar Manglani, Ashfaq Muzaffar, Humair Afzal and Dr Shamshad Manzoor.
12. Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz has nominated eight candidates; Nelsom Azeem, Dr Darshan, Dr Ramesh Kumar Vankwani, Bhawan Das, Isphanyar Bhindara, Tariq C Qaisar, Khalil George and Anita Irfan in order of precedence for election.